Friday, April 26, 2013

Imperfect Subjunctive Memes

As one of the activities on uses of the imperfect subjunctive, my students made memes and inspirational posters.  This was the first time that I used this activity and the kids really liked it!  It was a quick, fun formative assessment as well.  After we discussed the sentence pattern, the students wrote their own sentence.  Then, I let the students find a meme creator on their own. One that seemed to work easily for them was freememegenerator.com.   Some of my students made their meme on a powerpoint slide.

Here are a few images of ones my kids came up with.....(Some don't have the accent mark placed on the conditional tense because they couldn't do accent marks with the creator they chose.)



Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment